Valve bag filler
The function of the valve bag filler is to accurately meter out the required amount of product into the bag in an efficient manner. Valve bag packers are used in a variety of industries that package dry, bulk solid powders and granular products. These valve bag filling machines use the open sleeve in the bag to introduce the product.
The auger is designed to provide minimum aeration of product with consistent product flow and clean operation. The auger reverses at product cutoff to clear product from the filling tube, which prevents product dribbling when the filled bag is discharged. Filling, weighing and cut-off at weight are fully automatic.
The fill spout of the packer is suspended from an electronic load cell that accurately weighs the amount of product in the bag. The bag can be placed on the fill spout by hand or by a robotic valve bag placer. Once the bag is completely filled, the material contained in the bag pushes the sleeve or valve shut while the bag kicker removes the bag from the filler.
- Stainless steel construction
- 2 modes with different speed for auger feeding
- Easy to dismantle and clean the residue
- Vibrating hopper particular for sticky materials
- Choice of supply hoppers to match product characteristics
- Auto-calibration, overshoot inhibition, out-of-tolerance alarm
- Model: RF-C50
- Production Rate: 2-5bags/min (depending on the characteristics of the product to be bagged)
- Weighing range: 2-50kg
- Filling Valve: Twin auger feeding
- Filling accuracy: ±0.2%
- Electric supply: AC380V, 50Hz, 3Ph
- Installed power: 1.0KW
- Weight Sensor: Load Cell
- Footprint: L1200mm×W800mm×H1600mm