The lump breaker is a coarse grinder and pre-breaker for the size reduction of a varied range of applications such as de-agglomeration, re-work and breaking down/size reduction of lumps, plates, flakes of product. It could be custom design in single or twin shaft forms. The typical size after de-agglomeration is 2cm.
- Very broad scope of application ranging from all types of dry to wet bulk material
- Flexible production thanks to the modular design, compatible with milling systems
- Versatile use thanks to a large selection of dispersion elements
- Low energy input and minimal temperature increase thanks to gentle milling
- Easy and quick cleaning
- 1, 2 or multiple shaft designs
- Ex-protected designs for dust and gas EX areas