Low profile bulk bag unloader
The low profile bulk bag unloaders are designed as a simple discharging system to fit restricted areas and low headroom. The unloader provides overhead space for suspending of bulk bags using an existing I-beam and hoist or a forklift.
When the bulk bag is placed on the support pan, the operator can access and untie the bottom spout. The discharge interface of the chute is custom made to fit the specific application. And a removable upper frame can be made if necessary.
- Easy to upgrade or retrofit components as process requirements
- Clean docking device available as the bulk bag spout interface
- Easy to accommodate vacuum conveying
- Relatively low cost by eliminating upper frame components
- Mobile design option with wheels