Iris valves are used for many applications and materials, from packaging and bagging to free-flowing powders and granular materials. They provide reliable, adjustable control and shut-off of free-flowing bulk materials from bins, hoppers and chutes.
- Manual or pneumatic drive option
- Size Range – DN100 to DN450
- Metal construction: Stainless steel 304 or 316L or Aluminum
- Sleeve material: Nylon, Teflon, Urethane, Rubber
- Multiple Diaphragm Materials Available
- Minimum powder residue having no obstacles on the valve sleeve
- Compatible with sanitary and fine chemical spec