Combined dosing valve
This valve is a dosing valve which is composed of two intercepting parts. The butterfly is suitable to execute a rough feeding while the small rotor carries out a fine dosing. The valve can be typical applied in dosing and weighing systems. The metering valve can be supplied with a sealing gasket between the vane and the dosing rotor. This solution allows the valve to work in applications with pressure up to 0.5 bar.
- For powder products dosing
- High dosing accuracy up to ± 50 gram
- Typical stainless steel construction
- Pneumatic drive and PLC control
- hygienic design especially for pharmaceutical and food industries